We made it to Friday! The weather’s a little gloomy here, but I’m not going to let that bring me down! I’m linking up with Eat Pray Run DC, Mar on The Run, and You Signed Up For What for Friday Five: 5 Places I’d Love to Run!
Five Places I’d Love to Run
Since getting into the blogging world, I’ve had the opportunity to read dozens of race recaps from amazing runners. It has inspired me to want to spread my wings and run beyond the limits of Philadelphia. So without further ado, here are my choices for 5 places I’d love to run:
- Washington DC. This is a no-brainer. It’s so close and I have family in the area, so I’d really love to be able to sign up for a race in our Nation’s Capital. I love, love, love visiting DC and while it would be a blast running any of the half marathons in the city, I’d kill to do the Nike Women’s DC Half!
- New York City. This past winter I was able to run in Central Park for the first time. Needless to say, it was awesome! I would love to do the NYC Marathon one day, even though I really can’t stand crowded races!
|One of my favorite runs this year, Central Park!
- San Francisco. I have always wanted to visit San Francisco. It looks like such an amazing city and the hills are notorious. Maybe if I randomly sign up for a race I’ll have reason to visit!
- Paris, France. Last year, I had my first trip to Europe and I went to Paris, the place I dreamed of going my entire life. Let me just say that I wish I could have planned the trip all over again and made sure that there was enough time to SLEEP and RUN! I heard from Black Girls Run that they have a big Half Marathon, and it would be great to go one day…
- The Countryside, anywhere! I’m a city girl, but I really love running through nature and being in a more low-key setting to run. Any suggestions for a great race in the countryside? I’d love to sign up!
|Me near Notre Dame in Paris
What’s on your running bucket list? And do you have any special plans for Memorial Day weekend? I hope you enjoy it!