We are rapidly approaching December and that means we’re wrapping up this year and moving on to the next!
Lately, I’ve been thinking a lot about what my race plan is for 2018. I’ve already announced that I am signing up for a spring marathon (my second), but beyond that, I’m extremely flexible! Since I’ve been hearing a lot from other runners/bloggers that they haven’t nailed down their race calendar, I thought this would be a great Running 101 topic to help you figure out where to go next!
That’s right, Running 101 is back in session! I have really enjoyed creating posts catered to beginners and offering tips to help maximize your experience as a new runner while providing some friendly reminders to the more experienced runners! I really hope you appreciate my tips on how to plan your next year of running – now is the time!
I’ve previously shared the following Running 101 topics:
- How to Build a Support System as a New Runner
- How to Be Motivated to Run and Train in the Winter
- Essential Gear for Running in the Rain
- How to Fight Your Negative Inner Voice
- How to Have a Successful Running Off-Season
- Greatest Tips for Summer Running
- How to Cope with a Running Injury