Happy Monday everyone! My weekend was so relaxing, and it was much needed after a VERY stressful week. On Friday I went to 2 holiday parties and ate, drank and socialized to my heart’s content. But on Saturday and Sunday, I vegged all day…I watched Chiefs Football and Nebraska Volleyball, the first season of Homeland (what an amazing show!), and had the less pleasant activity of taking down my Senegalese twists, detangling, and washing my hair. My shoulders are still aching from my hours of hard work!
Monday 12/9: 2.41 mile run on the treadmill, then hip strengthening exercises
Tuesday 12/10: Boot Camp Class, much more cardio intense, struggled through (too many burpees!)
Wednesday 12/11: Core and More Class
Thursday 12/12: Boot Camp Class, more focus on weights. Upgraded myself to 8 pounds…tough!
I intended to run on Saturday morning with my running buddies, but we’ve had such COLD weather lately, and I had too much fun on Friday to get up before 8 am!
Additionally, over the weekend I spent a lot of time reading various articles about how to make Run With No Regrets a better place! As a new blogger (I just passed my 5 month blogiversary), there’s so much more I want to do…
- I gave the site a facelift…how do you like the new color? Hopefully it doesn’t hurt your eyes!
- I created a Site Map for Run With No Regrets (RWNR) so that I’ll be easier to find.
- I added a Contact Me section that includes a contact form and all my social media pages.
- I’m adding a Recommendations Section to the bottom of each post, using Engageya. I originally planned to use Shareable, but it’s not easily compatible for Blogger.
- I’m learning to use PicMonkey! What an amazing site, that allows you to edit photos for free! I just used the program to make the picture above and it was so easy!
- I’m also looking forward to trying out Share As Image to turn text into images!
- And lastly, I want to learn how to make images using PowerPoint! Figures that I use a Chromebook laptop which isn’t Windows-friendly…but I’ll make it work!
I hope these changes make RWNR a better place to be! I appreciate everyone who has dropped by and shared their experiences…keep coming back! I’m looking forward to increasing my engagement with you and getting to know other running bloggers out there!
How was your weekend? Can you believe it’s almost Christmas? Have you finished shopping yet (I haven’t!)? If you blog, what resources have been helpful for you?